Welcome To New York Dental Malpractice
Law Offices of Stanley Lane
NEW YORK DENTAL MALPRACTICE LAWYERS
CALL (800) 343-0244
CALL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION WITH A DENTIST,
ORAL SURGEON WHO IS ALSO A LAWYER.
WE ONLY DO DENTAL MALPRACTICE CASES IN NEW YORK AND FLORIDA
It is in your best interest to consult with a New York Dental Malpractice Lawyer as soon a you realize you have an injury. New York Dental Malpractice cases are often complex and require a lawyer with specific dental knowledge. Our New York Dental Malpractice lawyers do not refer cases to other attorneys like many other firms we have the experience to evaluate and litigate your case until settlement. Often we accept and settle cases that were originally rejected by other attorneys that did not have our New York Dental Malpractice experience
Having the perspective of both a dentist and a lawyer we evaluate cases differently.
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT YOUR FREE ONLINE CASE REQUEST FOR EVALUATION FORM
THIS NEW YORK DENTAL MALPRACTICE website is a free informative source provided by Dr. Stanley W. Lane, a DENTIST, MAXILLO FACIAL SURGEON who is also a lawyer and Ms. Sharon Sabel an attorney with more than 20 years in dental malpractice claims.
Our Dental Malpractice lawyers provide relief from the following types of dental malpractice cases:
- Injuries to the nerves of the jaw & lips and tongue
- Fractured jaws as a result of dental extractions and/or infection
- Wrongful death resulting from dental procedures
- Anesthesia injuries and anesthesia deaths
- Failure to detect or diagnose oral cancer
- Failure to examine for or diagnose periodontal disease
- Failed orthognathic surgery
- osteoradionecrosis following dental extractions in an irradiated jaw
- Injuries associated with root canals using Sargenti paste (N2)
- Failed crown and bridge prostheses
- Treatment exceeding scope of consent and “treatment” by unlicensed, phony dentists
- Dental product liability claims, including implants and dental lasers
- legal malpractice claims based on underlying dental malpractice
We handle cases on a contingency fee basis. We only charge a fee if we are successful in recovering a reward for you. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. Our law firm has never charged clients for expenses unless it came out of a recovery that we obtained for the client. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your case with you, without any cost or obligation to you. Call us toll free at (800)-343-0244 or by emailing us by Clicking Here.
Serving Our Clients in Dental Malpractice Cases throughout New York State.